Friday, July 28, 2006

In a nutshell...

this is what I've been up to since my first wsop event.

7/18 - played in the $1500 no limit holdem event and busted about 4 hours in (I wouldn't go as far as calling these lower buy in tourneys crapshoots but you have to gamble early more than you normally would)

7/20 - supposed to fly home but got food poisoning and couldn't fly

7/21 - thanks to me spending big bucks at the rio they hooked me up with a nice room at ceasars palace and got me some heavily discounted first class plane tix home

7/22 - 7/25 - family vacation in maine

7/26 - back in vegas until aug 12thish

7/27 - pocketfives party at new york new york

7/28 - first day of wsop main event, this place is an absolute madhouse, never seen anything like this. Bodog meet and greet tonight then bed at a reasonable time hopefully because the main event starts for me tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home