Thursday, July 13, 2006

Change of Plans: Vegas Here I Come

Well I officially couldn't wait any longer so I've decided to leave for Vegas this sunday, 16th, rather than wait all the way till the 26th which was my original plan. I will be playing in the $1500 pot limit omaha event on the 17th and possibly the $1500 no-limit holdem event on the 18th if I don't survive the first day of the omaha event.

I've really had my sights set on this omaha event for awhile because pot limit omaha is my best game but really this change of plans came primarily out of boredom. This will be my first time in Vegas and obviously the first, hopefully of many, World Series of Poker event that I will play in.

I don't think it's possible to be more excited than I am right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home